Items may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund and require a 10% restocking fee. Items must be returned at the customer’s expense in their original packaging and meet the following conditions:
- Product must be in new condition. For example, no cracks, scratches, dirty or marked tires, or any indications of usage.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
- Items must be returned within 30 days
To return an order, please contact us directly to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Upon receipt of a RMA number, you will need to complete and submit an RMA Form which can be found here Return Merchandise Form. All returns must include your completed RMA form, item in original packaging (if available), a copy of your proof of purchase and a detailed description of the problem with the product. Ship your package with a carrier that can provide tracking and insurance to:
Attn: Customer Service
2862 Walnut Ave Unit D
Tustin, CA 92780, USA
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 25% restocking fee (minimum $25) will apply. Second-Day and Next-Day shipping costs will not be credited if delivery is refused.
Freight Damage Policy
If your product is shipped to you and arrives damaged, please contact us directly by phone or email within 3 business days from the date of delivery. Please note that any damage caused by shipping is not covered by any warranty.
Nimble Warranty Policy
Nimble Scooters stands behind the quality of our products. We warrant to the original owner that Nimble Scooters are free of defects in materials or manufacturing for a period of 90 days from the date of purchase, except as noted below. If at any time within 90 days of your purchase, you discover a defect in materials or manufacturing, please contact us directly. We will repair or replace the product (at our option) at no charge to you except for your shipping cost to us. If your scooter arrives with missing parts, please contact us as soon as you discover the missing items.
If within the first 90 days you must send your scooter in for a warranty repair and if you bought it directly from us, we will provide you with a return shipping label and return your scooter free of charge. Otherwise, you are responsible for shipping the scooter to us but we will return it free of charge.
- This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear, including wear of tires, hand grips, brake pads and scratches to the frame and/or cargo bin.
- This warranty applies only to products manufactured and sold by Nimble Scooters, LLC
- Damage caused by stunt riding, racing, or other abusive treatment is not covered by this warranty.
- This is a consumer warranty and does not apply to products used commercially or in rental operations.