- Periodically check all bolts to ensure that they are tightened before riding.
- If the steering alignement or height is incorrect, re-adjust the handlebar placement.
- You can adjust the rear brake tension by slightly loosening or tightening the brake bolts.
- If the steering linkage touches the front wheel, it may have been damaged. In this case, do not ride your scooter.
Please review these security warnings, as labeled on the scooter, before riding:
- Scooter is intended for one operator only and for carrying objects, any other use is dangerous and can result in injury or death.
- Please use your Nimble Cargo Scooter carefully. This product moves when used. Exercise caution and common sense when riding.
- Read your owner’s manual at: http://nimblescooters.com/assembly
- Total weight limit for rider and cargo = 250 lb (113 kg)
- Cargo box is not for passengers.
- Nimble Cargo Scooters are for riding on sidewalks, indoor environments, bicycle lanes. Do not ride on public roads with cars unless in bike lanes.
- Avoid sloped areas or uneven surfaces.
- At all times, beware of your ground clearance.
- Never ride in the dark or in wet conditions.
- Always wear a helmet and protective body gear.
- Make sure all bolts are tight before riding.
- Always check your brakes before riding.
- Must be responsible to ride the scooter.
- Children under the age of 14 should ride under the supervision of an adult.
- Never ride under the influence of alcohol or other substances.
- IMPROPER USE OF THIS PRODUCT CAN RESULT IN PERMANENT INJURY AND DEATH.